quinta-feira, 1 de dezembro de 2016

"Dear Meteor", colaboração com Nelson Bell


"Dear Meteor" (2016),  uma peça nova que fiz com o produtor alemão Nelson Bell. Abaixo, o texto e foto da nossa apresentação ontem no palco do evento vienense/berlinense Philosophy Unbound (em Berlim).


Dear Meteor

as a child i mourned
the dinosaurs
and their sad fate
at the end of a kiss
by a meteor
and i lay awake at night
fearing the meteor
fearing the virus
fearing the bomb
fearing the robot
and i thought of my sisters
thirsty in a global desert
and i thought of my brothers
freezing in a global arctic
and trembling with fear
in my pyjamas
i counted the mass extinctions
1
2
3
4
5
6
and so sad so sorry so silly
i wanted to hug
a dolphin
a bee
an orangutang
now i no longer fear
the meteor
as i realized the meteor
is my friend
no not exactly the meteor meteor
but my friend is the meteor
and my mother is the meteor
and my sister is the meteor
and everyone i love is the meteor
everyone i love and loved and will love
especially myself as i so especially love
myself
we are all the meteor
gaia mama gaia so wise
mama gets bored every once in a while
of the contraptions it spawned
and says in a yawn
LETS SHUFFLE THE CARDS
gaia mama gaia
so wise and economical
why wait for a meteor
why risk outside intervention
to shuffle the cards
so this time
mama gaia mama
came up
with a domestic solution
a homemade meteor
homo sapiens you lovely little meteor
in 7 billion pieces
i love you meteor
i love you homo sapiens
we are here to help
MAMA GAIA
SHUFFLE THE CARDS
AGAIN
turn to your side right now
and hug the meteor next to you
and call the meteor
who gave birth to you
and tell her and him
I LOVE YOU METEOR



Nenhum comentário:

Arquivo do blog